Families have more choices than ever before for creating a meaningful and appropriate goodbye. More types of services, and certainly more merchandise selections.
The new Arranger system from Matthews Technology Solutions helps to simplify the presentation of services and merchandise into an easy-to-use interactive system that is customized for each funeral home.
Funeral directors can utilize this system in an arrangement room on a large-screen television monitor, or even on a portable tablet. By utilizing a consistent presentation, funeral directors can simply present families with every option, every time.
- Present funeral packages for traditional and cremation services, or itemize services including cash advance items
- New interactive merchandise selection helps families feel like they are custom designing their casket, with simple personalization features
- Create high resolution visual catalogs for additional merchandise selections – urns, keepsakes, vaults, flowers, etc.
- Simplify the creation and printing of Statement of Goods and Services as well as authorization forms required at your funeral home
- Draft obituaries and death notices with the family to ensure accuracy
- Export contract data from Arranger that you can import into your case management system
- Simply order Matthews Aurora products through the Arranger system
The Matthews Technology Solutions team works with you to configure the system with your pricing, your services and merchandise. We provide comprehensive training for your funeral directors and staff.